Sunday, May 15, 2005

Summer Plans

Our summer plans are finally becoming clearer:


  • June 24 - School Ends

  • June 28 - July 29 - Visit Stephenie and Jeff Yurcisin in Seattle

  • June 30 - Take a train up the coast of Washington State to Vancouver, BC.

  • July 1 - July 13 - Continue traveling north on a Princess Cruise ship to Alaska (with my parents), followed by several days exploring the state parks of Alaska. (look forward to a picture of me on a dogsled)

  • July 20 - July 25 - Disney World (I've always want to go as an adult - and with Barbara)

  • July 28 - July 30 - Drive down East Coast to Maryland, saying hello to Barbara's grandparents on the way

  • July 30 - Dan Zibel's Wedding

  • July 31 - Visit friends in Rehoboth, DE

  • August 2 - August 7 - Relax in Maine

I believe that I will be traveling through 12 states this summer. Not bad for packing it in.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?